© The Training Consultants Ltd - All Rights Reserved.
The Training Consultants Ltd is registered in England & Wales. Company No 05922993.
VAT Reg No GB 899 3725 51.
Working together with:
Being able to conduct an interview of suspects and witnesses in the correct manner is absolutely crucial no matter what the type of investigation being conducted and if the interview is to support a criminal investigation then the interview MUST be conducted in accordance with the relevant legislation and current case law.
We offer a whole range of interview skills training courses for interviewing both witnesses and suspects that range from an 'Introduction to Investigative Interviewing' through to specialist PEACE-based interview courses. The training is delivered by experienced interviewers whom are also qualified to train this subject matter.
The Training Consultants are pleased to offer you the following courses:
• PEACE Interview Course
• Introduction to Investigative Interviewing Course
• Interview Advisor’s Course
• Advanced Suspect Interview Course
• Advanced Witness Interview Course
• Serious and Complex Interview Course
• Achieving Best Evidence
We can include any of the below subject-matter to ensure the training meets your exact needs:
• Compliance with PACE 1984
• Types of caution/significant statements
• Pre-Interview Disclosure and dealing with solicitors
• Communication skills and questioning styles
• Conversation Management
• Cognitive Interviewing Model
• Adverse Inferences and Special Warnings
• Dealing with ‘No Comment' interviews
• Pre-prepared statements
• Introduction of bad character evidence.
Investigative Interview Training
Our Money Back Guarantee
If we don't deliver what we promise then we will give you your money back. GUARANTEED!
Click here for more details.
Questions? Need more information?
Contact us now, without any obligation.
Call us on +44 (0) 207 374 5249
email us at: TTC@BondSolon.com
"We have used The Training Consultants to satisfy our specific training needs and have recommended them to other police forces and local authorities. They offer excellent value for money."
Devon & Cornwall Constabulary